Saturday, February 6, 2016

Game of the Month: Battle Sheep - Flock to Greener Pastures



Our Game of the Month Award goes to Battle Sheep - Flock to Greener Pastures! I was quite surprised when we opened up a copy of this game and discovered just how amazing, fun, challenging, and hilarious it truly is. Hats off to Blue Orange for impressing me once again, and for bringing us a game that truly leaves us wanting more.

The first time I opened the box of Battle Sheep, I played it over ten times. And even after that I wanted to play it again. I went home and began to create my own "home version" of the game because I did not have my own copy. We played with paper and pennies, calling it "BATTLE PENNIES" just for fun. Even with our poor makeshift version, we ended up playing it over and over.

This game is definitely a keeper, and owns a permanent place on our game shelf. It's fun, easy to learn, fast, and has a very high level of replay-ability with near limitless possibilities.


1 comment: