Monday, February 1, 2016

River Dragons


This is a really great game for 2 - 4 players. I have yet to play it with 6, and I can imagine the chaos, which would probably still be fun. This game is very beautiful, with great production value.

This has been a game that my wife and I have introduced to friends to get them into more board games. It's fun and can be quite challenging at times. The rules are so simple and placed on one sheet, making it very easy to learn. There are two sides of the board (one for beginners and the other for experienced players) and both work fine.

I have only a few complaints about this game. The pieces can get knocked over pretty easily. I do wish the stones were a little bit bigger to lay the wooden planks on. When you get three planks on one stone I've noticed they tend to fall off pretty easily.

Overall an amazing game. My wife and I love it so much. I bought it thinking it would be more for kids, but it ended up being fun for everyone. It is challenging at times to make you plan out a good strategy, while easy enough for kids to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment